Thursday, April 30, 2009

Durhamtown Plantation

Oh boy---we got to go play in the dirt, and I only crashed once! This place near Greensboro, GA is like the Disney of dirt----150 miles of ATV trails; monster mountain (I did that--important tip: don't stop at the top!); drag track; jumps; mud pit; and lots more---so much fun!!!


Unloading......(love my truck--don't know how I ever lived without one)
I really need to get a "space suit" like the big boys, and then at least I'll look like a pro (maybe it will improve my riding).


My son Matt (in space suit) and his brother-in-law Blake loading up after a hard day of riding. Time to stop playing and get back to work!

3 comments:

countrycharisma said...

Hey Nancy. Looks like you were out in your element! What fun! And to get to do that with your son! I think it is just great. See you are a truck girl too. Been one myself for more years than I can count. FYI, I did make it to the beach!

Sea Witch said...

Whoo hooo. Sassytrash left a comment on my blog. I'm so pleased!!! Go ahead, say it...it doesn't take much to make me do a happy dance! Dari -the sea witch

Unknown said...

OK, maybe one day I can get there and ride too.