Saturday, November 28, 2009

Backroads Georgia......

Just behind the house on a side street I stopped to take photos of a little shack, and these curious horses came to visit.....

They were all really pretty, but I fell in love with this dark brown one with a blaze----he was very friendly and good-natured. I really enjoyed talking to him......


Isn't he a beauty? I hated to leave--it's interesting how much of a personality some horses have. My former riding instructor told me that a horse will never forget you....true or not, I'd like to think that......I will have to try to get back and see this beauty someday soon....

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow - what a nice way to spend an afternoon. Beautiful!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Pretty. I'm a sucker for big brown eyes!

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

If I won the lottery I would buy the house and store across the way, refurbish them and open a vintage store. So pretty of a property! Thank you for sharing.
Tricia
VintageBliss