Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Etsy Favorites

  • Antique Cast Iron Lamp My Dear Friend Abandoned Farm House - Original Print from Outside of Seattle in Washington State - 11 inch x 14 inch Matted Print Ready for Framing
  • Summer Memories - Vintage Inspired Assemblage Necklace Shabby Natural Assemblage Art Vintage Cast Iron Heat Grate - Architectural Salvage - Scroll Design
  • Cashmere Restyle Camisole Sweater Tank in Oatmeal Cream and Taupe Size Small Antique Corbel Painted Cottage Aqua Chic Romance  Aqua Chic Vanity VAN20
  • City Jelly Lamp Custom listing "VINTAGE LUCY'S"  light fixture metal letters 18 inch tall Burlap Basket Chandelier

  • 15 ft of crimped curly wire garden fence SO MANY IDEAS Assemblage art SALVAGE GARDEN II Outsider artAntique Metal Suitcase

  • Browsing the aisles of Etsy is always an amazing adventure!
  • (I'm happy to say I have managed to sell more than I have bought - so far anyway!)

6 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

Cool stuff!

Jan

P.S. (If I may ask, how do you do that...make it look like a treasury on your blog?)

Unknown said...

gorgeous treasury!

A Wild Thing said...

Just wish I had more time to play there...after the holidays I'm going to blow it up, putting all the stuff that didn't sell at the store back online with reduced prices...let's hope it works!!!

I'm gittin' those itchy travel fingers...ha!

s

Sea Witch said...

Always love to see what you have to offer. Crazy about that sea foam green piece of furniture. Glad to know you are doing so well with your sales. I've also had a very good year in spite of this economy. Blessings to you and those you love. SEa Witch

biker Florida said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

Florida Keys Lawyer said...

Hi... that was great stuff.. I really like reading on this subject